Chile Relish – finally dice and de-seed:4 Anehiem, 4 Pasilla, 2 Jalepenos, 2 Serrano, (and any other hot peppers you like – my fav. Manzinillo) + then add diced -> 1 yellow onion, 2 or 3 carrots, 1/4 jicama or 1 whole green apple, cilantro to taste, 2 squeezed limes, about 2-4 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar, Salt & Peppa and a little dash of cumin -> mix’em up -> put in your CaliBowl and let the patented rim fold the goods onto your favorite salsa scooping device.
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
1. Beat the cream cheese (use electric mixer) until smooth.
2. Add marshmallow creme and blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Serve with fresh fruit in the CaliBowl. Enjoy!
Cinnamon or nutmeg
2 tbsp orange or lemon juice
Strawberry cream cheese
1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice (makes it a pretty color)
Mexican Party Dip by Terri Lee
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Boxes of Rice-A-Roni Mexican or Spanish Rice
- 1 Can of Chipotle Pinto Beans
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1 Pint of Sour Cream
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Large Package of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips
- 2 Large CaliBowl’s!!
- Brown Ground Beef and Add Taco Seasoning (No Water)
- When Beef is Browned Add the Rice (Pre-Cook the Rice According to Package Instructions)
- Add One Cup of Water
- After you Mix Everything Well and it Looks Very Saucy Let it Simmer for a Few Minutes on High Covered
- Add Pinto Beans and Corn
- When Water Level is Down Add the Sour Cream, then Add the Cheese
- After all is Complete Pour Mexican Party Dip Into a Large CaliBowl and the Tortilla Chips Into Another Large CaliBowl ENJOY!
- 4 cups chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 cups dried black beans, cooked in salted water until tender, cooled (about
- 2 cups)
- 1 cup small diced red onions
- 1 large fresh jalapeno, seed and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Crispy corn tortilla chips
Combine the first seven ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lime juice and olive oil. Mix well. Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with the chips.